Learn about Birches School with a School Tour.
Call (781-728-5438) or email email@example.com to schedule.
Key Admission Details:
- We are accepting applications for Kindergarten through 8th Grade and have space for a few mid-year transfers for qualified students.
- We seek curious, motivated students who will thrive in our inquiry-based, collaborative learning environment.
- The admission process is designed to ensure that the applicant will both thrive at Birches and contribute to our classrooms.
- Our acceptance rate is 48%.
KEY DATES FOR 2017-2018 School Year
- Financial Aid applications for new students due: January 23, 2018
- Copy of 2017 Federal Income Tax Return can be included up to February 23, 2018
- In keeping with area independent schools, admission and financial aid decisions will be mailed on March 10, 2018
- Offers must be accepted or declined by April 10, 2018
Admission to Birches School is based on the written application, previous teachers’ assessments, and interviews with the student and parents. We are a warm, community-minded school seeking curious students at all grade levels. We seek diverse and gender-balanced classrooms.
Please click here to download the Birches School application.
TEACHER EVALUATION FORMS:
ENTERING Kindergarten & First Grade
ENTERING 2nd - 5th Grade
ENTERING 6th - 8th, MATH EVALUATION
entering 6th - 8th, english evaluation
Financial Aid Details:
A financial aid program has been established and funded. Parental need will be established through the professional organization SSS (School and Student Services) of NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools). Those wishing to apply should do so on-line through the website: sss.nais.org/parents. You will be asked to include the SSS "School Code" for Birches, which is: 192607.
Tuition for school year 2017-2018: $19,150