Key Admission Facts:
- Tours are ongoing: call Cecily at 781-728-5438, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule one.
- We are accepting applications for Kindergarten through 8th Grade and have space for a few mid-year transfers for qualified students.
- We seek curious, motivated students who will thrive in our inquiry-based, collaborative learning environment.
- The admission process is designed to ensure that the applicant will both thrive at Birches and contribute to our classrooms.
- Our acceptance rate is 48%.
For questions or to learn more, please contact Cecily Wardell, Director of Admission and Placement, at 781-728-5438 or email@example.com
KEY DATES FOR 2017-2018 School Year
- Financial Aid applications for new students due: January 23, 2017
- Copy of 2016 Federal Income Tax Return can be included up to February 23, 2017
- In keeping with area independent schools, admission and financial aid decisions will be mailed on March 10, 2017
- Offers must be accepted or declined by April 10, 2017
Admission to Birches School is based on the written application, previous teachers’ assessments, and interviews with the student and parents. We are a warm, community-minded school seeking curious students at all grade levels. We seek diverse and gender-balanced classrooms.
Please click here to fill out the birches School application.
Please click here to download the teacher evaluation form for students entering K-1st Grade.
Please click here to download the teacher evaluation form for students entering 2nd-5th Grade.
Please Click Here to download the Math evaluation form for students entering 6th-8th Grade
Please Click Here to download the English Evaluation form for Students entering 6th-8th grade
Financial Aid Details:
A financial aid program has been established and funded. Parental need will be established through the professional organization SSS (School and Student Services) of NAIS (National Association of Independent Schools). Those wishing to apply should do so on-line through the website: sss.nais.org/parents. You will be asked to include the SSS "School Code" for Birches, which is: 192607.
Tuition for school year 2017-2018: $19,150